White Chocolate Raspberry Blondies are gooey bars full of raspberries and chunks of white chocolate.
Blondies are one of my favorite desserts to make. You don’t need softened butter or any special ingredients, so you don’t have to plan ahead of time. They come together really quickly and easily. It is so simple to change up the flavors with simple add-ins without having to change up the entire recipe. These White Chocolate Raspberry Blondies are a delicious addition to my blondie repitore!
Ingredients for White Chocolate Raspberry Blondies:
- Unsalted butter. I always make sure to use unsalted butter when baking because there is no “standard” for the amount of salt they can add to butter. So if you add salt to a recipe and then use salted butter you could end up with a very salty end product.
- All-purpose flour. Measuring the flour correctly is very important. I suggest weighing your flour out (I use this scale). If you want to use a measuring cup, make sure you spoon the flour into the cup and level it off with a knife. Don’t use the cup to scoop directly from the flour.
- Salt. Salt is a must in baked goods. It will help to balance out the sweetness and improve the overall flavor.
- Eggs. It will be easier to incorporate the eggs into the batter if they are at room temperature.
- Vanilla extract. Vanilla is a must in baked goods just like salt. Real vanilla adds a better flavor than imitation vanilla.
- Brown sugar. Brown sugar adds a chewy texture to the blondies
- Granulated sugar. This is just plain sugar.
- Raspberries. I used frozen, but fresh would work as well.
- White Chocolate. I prefer cutting up a chocolate bar over using chocolate chips. It will give you the big puddles of chocolate this way.
How to make White Chocolate Raspberry Blondies:
STEP 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F). Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
STEP 2: In a small bowl combine the flour and salt. Whisk to remove lumps.
STEP 3: In a medium bowl combine the butter and both sugars. Mix until fully combined and smooth.
STEP 6: Combine the wet and dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
STEP 7: Gently fold in the raspberries and white chocolate.
STEP 8: Press the white chocolate raspberry blondie batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 25- 30 minutes. The top should start to crack. If you would like the blondies to be more firm you can bake them for 5-10 minutes longer.
More Blondie Recipes
- Salted Nutella Blondies– Nutella spread between layers of gooey brown sugar blondies.
- Cinnamon Sugar Blondies– soft blondies topped with cinnamon sugar and a sweet cinnamon glaze.
- Maple Walnut Blondies– maple and brown sugar blondies with crunchy walnuts.
More Blondie Recipes From Kitchen 335
- Funfetti Blondies– gooey blondies filled with sprinkles.
- Brown Butter Blondies– rich brown butter blondies with melty chocolate chips.
- Cookies and Cream Bars– the perfect crinkly top and gooey center packed full of crushed oreo cookies.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no extra cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click a link and buy something.
Like this post? Visit my Recipe page to see more like it!
White Chocolate Raspberry Blondies
For White Chocolate Raspberry Blondies:
- 2 cups (240 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks (226 grams) unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup (213 grams) brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (150 grams) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (170 grams) white chocolate chopped or chocolate chips
- 1 cup (120 grams) raspberries fresh or frozen
For White Chocolate Raspberry Blondies:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F). Spray an 8×8 pan with non-stick spray and line with parchment paper or foil. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the flour and salt.
- In a medium bowl combine the melted butter and both sugars. Mix until fully combined and smooth.
- Add the eggs and vanilla. Mix to combine.
- Add the dry ingreidents to the wet ingredients. Mix until just combine.
- Fold in the white chocolate and raspberries.
- Spread the dough into the prepared pan and press into an even layer. Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes. The top should be crispy and starting to crack, the center should no longer be jiggly.
- Remove from the oven and allow the blondies to cool completely before removing from pan.