Ferrero Rocher Brownies are perfectly fudgy brownies filled with crunchy pieces of Ferrero Rocher chocolates.
Brownies are hands down one of my favorite things to bake. They are relatively straightforward, quick to throw together, and delicious every time. I love to add things to my basic Fudgy Brownie recipe that enhance the flavor, while still keeping the simplicity of the brownies. These Ferrero Rocher Brownies are the newest addition to that list and, man, are they good!
Ingredients for Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Unsalted Butter. I always make sure to use unsalted butter when baking because there is no “standard” for the amount of salt they can add to butter. So if you add salt to a recipe and then use salted butter you could end up with a very salty end product.
- Brown Sugar. Brown sugar adds a softer texture to the finished product.
- Eggs. It will be easier to incorporate the eggs into the batter if they are at room temperature.
- Vanilla Extract. Vanilla is a must in baked goods just like salt. Real vanilla adds a better flavor than imitation vanilla.
- All-purpose Flour. Measuring the flour correctly is very important. I suggest weighing your flour out (I use this scale). If you want to use a measuring cup, make sure you spoon the flour into the cup and level it off with a knife. Don’t use the cup to scoop directly from the flour.
- Cocoa Powder.
- Salt. Salt is a must in baked goods. It will help to balance out the sweetness and improve the overall flavor.
- Chocolate. I prefer semi-sweet chocolate, but you can use whatever you prefer. If you’re wanting puddles of chocolate chop up a chocolate bar instead of using chocolate chips.
- Ferrero Rocher Chocolates. These will be roughly chopped and folded into the brownie batter.
How to make Ferrero Rocher Brownies
STEP 2: In a medium bowl combine the melted butter and brown sugar. When fully combined add the eggs and vanilla. Beat until fully combined and light in color.
STEP 4: Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix until just combined.
STEP 5: Fold the chocolate and the Ferrero Rocher chocolate into the mixture and pour into the prepared baking dish.
STEP 6: Bake the brownies for 17-20 minutes. Bake for 5 minutes longer if you want the brownies to be more firm.
STEP 7: Remove the Ferrero Rocher brownies from the oven and allow to cool.
Tips For Making The Best Fudgy Brownies:
- Use an oven thermometer. Most ovens run either hot or cold. Using an oven thermometer ensures that you are baking your brownies at the perfect temperature.
- Don’t use cold ingredients. Ensure that all of your cold ingredients are at room temperature before making your brownie batter. The ingredients will combine much easier.
- Weigh your ingredients. One of the most common baking mistakes that I see is measuring incorrectly, especially with flour. The best way to get accurate measurements every time is to weigh them with a kitchen scale.
- Don’t overmix. You need to mix your batter until all of the ingredients are JUST combined, otherwise, you will make too much gluten and your brownies will be tough and dry instead of fudgy.
Your Questions Answered
HOW LONG WILL THESE BROWNIES LAST?
Ferrero Rocher brownies are best eaten in the first two days, but they should be good for up to 5 days.
HOW DO I STORE THESE BROWNIES?
Brownies should be stored wrapped tightly and stored at room temperature.
More Brownie Recipe From Kitchen 335
- Cherry Brownies– fudgy homemade brownies full of chunks of chocolate and cherries
- Dairy-Free Brownies– fudgy homemade brownies full of melty chocolate chunks.
- Matcha Brownies– fudgy brownies flavored with matcha powder and packed full of white chocolate chips.
- Peppermint Bark Brownies– a fudgy brownie base topped with a peppermint bark white chocolate ganache and sprinkled with crushed peppermint.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no extra cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click a link and buy something.
Like this post? Visit my Recipe page to see more like it!
Ferrero Rocher Brownies
For Ferrero Rocher Brownies:
- 12 tablespoons (170 grams) unsalted butter melted
- 1 1/4 cup (266 grams) brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (90 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (42 grams) cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (170 grams) chocolate chopped
- 8 ferrero rocher chocolates chopped
For Ferrero Rocher Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Spray an 8×8 pan with non-stick spray and then lay thick strips of parchment paper across the bottom of the pan in a cross shape. This will make it easier to lift the brownies out of the pan once cooled.
- In a medium bowl combine the melted butter and brown sugar. When fully combined add the eggs and vanilla. Beat until fully combined and light in color.
- In a small bowl combine the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Whisk to combine and remove any lumps.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Overmixing will create tough brownies.
- Fold the chocolate and ferrero Rocher chocolates into the mixture and pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake the brownies for 17-20 minutes, longer if you would like a firmer brownie.
- emove from oven and allow to cool.