S’more Stuffed Cookies are giant chocolate chip cookies that are wrapped around an entire s’more. You get the soft cookie, melty chocolate, crunchy graham cracker, and sticky marshmallow all in one bite!
A warm chocolate chip cookie is one of the better things in life. Arguably, a melty s’more is right up there on the list! Combine the two into these S’more Stuffed Cookies and you have got a winning cookie!
Ingredients for S’more Stuffed Cookies:
Ingredients for Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Unsalted butter. I always make sure to use unsalted butter when baking because there is no “standard” for the amount of salt they can add to butter. So if you add salt to a recipe and then use salted butter you could end up with a very salty end product.
- Granulated Sugar. This will sweeten the cookie dough and make it chewier.
- Brown sugar. Brown sugar adds a softer texture to the finished product.
- Eggs. It will be easier to incorporate the eggs into the batter if they are at room temperature.
- Vanilla extract. Vanilla is a must in baked goods just like salt. Real vanilla adds a better flavor than imitation vanilla.
- All-purpose flour. Measuring the flour correctly is very important. I suggest weighing your flour out (I use this scale). If you want to use a measuring cup, make sure you spoon the flour into the cup and level it off with a knife. Don’t use the cup to scoop directly from the flour.
- Baking soda. This will help the cookies to rise.
- Baking powder. This will also help the cookies to rise.
- Salt. Salt is a must in baked goods. It will help to balance out the sweetness and improve the overall flavor.
- Chocolate, chopped, or chocolate chips. I prefer semi-sweet chocolate, but you can use whatever you prefer. If you’re wanting puddles of chocolate chop up a chocolate bar instead of using chocolate chips.
Ingredients for S’mores:
- Graham Crackers. I cut each graham cracker sheet into 8ths.
- Marshmallows. I cut each marshmallow in half.
- Chocolate. I cut each chocolate square to fit the size of the graham crackers.
How to make S’more Stuffed Cookies:
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
STEP 2: Add the eggs one at a time, mixing fully before adding the next. Pour in the vanilla and combine.
STEP 4: Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Be sure not to over mix.
STEP 5: Fold in the chocolate chips or the chopped chocolate.
STEP 6: Cover the chocolate chip cookie dough and chill for at least 30 minutes. This will help your cookies not to spread as much during baking.
STEP 8: Make scoops of cookie dough about 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons in size. Place on the prepared baking sheet and press to flatten. Place a graham cracker square, chocolate square, and half of a marshmallow on top.
STEP 9: Get another scoop of cookie dough and flatten it as well. Press the cookie dough on top of the s’more and seal the two pieces of cookie dough together. It will be a rather large ball. Space dough balls at least 3 inches apart.
STEP 10: Bake the s’more stuffed cookies for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. I bake my cookies for closer to 10 minutes because I like them nice and soft.
STEP 11: Remove from oven and let the stuffed cookies cool on the cookie sheet.
More Stuffed Cookie Recipes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies– soft chocolate cookies stuffed with peanut butter.
- Oreo Stuffed White Chocolate Chip Cookies– These thick white chocolate chip cookies are stuffed with a full Oreo.
- Nutella Stuffed Cookies– Thick sugar cookies with a melty Nutella center.
- Dulce De Leche Stuffed Cookies– Brown butter cookies stuffed with silky dulce de leche.
More Cookies Recipes From Kitchen 335
- Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies– Soft chocolate chip cookies with a dollop of caramel on top.
- Brownie Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies– Soft chocolate chip cookies with an extra chocolatey brownie batter filling.
- Snickers Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies– Homemade peanut butter cookie stuffed with a mini snickers bar.
- Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies– Chocolate chip cookies with toasty marshmallows mixed in.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no extra cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click a link and buy something.
Like this post? Visit my Recipe page to see more like it!
S’more Stuffed Cookies
For Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- 1 1/2 stick (170 grams) unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup (198 grams) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (213 grams) light brown sugar packed
- 2 large (100 grams) eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups (360 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (170 grams) chocolate chopped or chocolate chips
For S'more Stuffing:
- 3 sheets graham crackers cut into 8ths
- 12 marshmallows cut in half
- 24 squares chocolate
For S'more Stuffed Cookies:
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing fully before adding the next. Add the vanilla and combine.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredietns. Mix until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate.
- Cover the cookie dough and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees (F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Make scoops of cookie dough about 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons in size. Place on the prepared baking sheet and press to flatten. Place a graham cracker square, chocolate square, and half of a marshmallow on top.
- Get another scoop of cookie dough and flatten it as well. Press the cookie dough on top of the s'more and seal the two pieces of cookie dough together. It will be a rather large ball. Space dough balls at least 3 inches apart.
- Bake the s'more stuffed cookies for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. I bake my cookies for closer to 10 minutes because I like them nice and soft.
- Remove from oven and let the stuffed cookies cool on the cookie sheet.