Frozen Pink Lemonade Pie is a tart and creamy pie filling with a graham cracker pie crust.
This Frozen Pink Lemonade Pie is a little piece of my childhood. My mom used to make this all of the time during the summers and I'm pretty sure I ate more than 50% of the pie every single time. It is incredibly simple, delicious, and frozen, so it is perfect for summer!
This is one of those pies that you can make as simple or as complicated as you want it to be. My mom always made it with all pre-made ingredients and she could have it put together and in the freezer in less than five minutes. I made my own crust and whipped cream, so it took a bit more time, but you can't go wrong with making it either way!
You can also change up the flavoring by just buying a different citrus concentrate. I was always most excited about the pink lemonade pie, but my mom would also make a regular lemonade pie. You could use orange or lime if you're looking to get crazy!
Ingredients for lemonade pie
Ingredients for graham cracker pie crust:
- Graham Crackers. They need to be finely crushed. I always use a food processor to do this.
- Unsalted Butter. I always make sure to use unsalted butter when baking because there is no “standard” for the amount of salt they can add to butter. So if you add salt to a recipe and then use salted butter you could end up with a very salty end product.
- Salt. Salt is a must in baked goods. It will help to balance out the sweetness and improve the overall flavor.
- Granulated Sugar. We'll use a small amount of sugar to sweeten up the graham cracker pie crust.
Ingredients for pink lemonade filling:
- Heavy Whipping Cream. Be sure to get heavy whipping cream and not half and half. You will use it to make homemade whipped cream.
- Frozen Pink Lemonade Concentrate. You can find this in the frozen food section of your grocery store, normally near the frozen fruit. Let it thaw completely before making the pie.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk. This will sweeten, thicken up the pie, and make it creamy.
How to make Frozen Lemonade Pie
Graham Cracker Pie Crust
Step 1: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees (F). Spray a pie plate with non-stick spray. Set aside.
Step 2: In a medium bowl mix the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, salt, and sugar until well combined. The mixture should be the texture of wet sand.
Step 3: Firmly press the graham cracker mixture into the pie plate using the bottom of a cup.
Step 4: Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before adding the filling.
Pink Lemonade Pie Filling
Step 1: In a large bowl with a hand mixer whip the heavy whipping cream to stiff peaks. Be sure not to overmix.
Step 2: Gently fold in the melted pink lemonade concentrate and the sweetened condensed milk until fully combined.
Step 3: Pour the mixture into the cooled crust. Place in the freezer for 2 hours or until fully frozen.
Step 4: Store the pie in the freezer until you are ready to serve.
How long can I store the lemonade pie?
If properly covered and frozen, this pie should keep for about a month. Be sure to cover the pie as airtight as possible.
More pie recipes
- Brownie Pie- This pie is made up of a flaky pie crust filled with a gooey brownie filling.
- Pumpkin Meringue Pie- The perfect pumpkin pie filling topped with a generous helping of toasted meringue.
- Apple Pie- A classic apple pie with a flaky homemade crust.
- Cinnamon Pie- This cinnamon pie has a creamy spice filling on top of a homemade crust.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no extra cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click a link and buy something.
If you try this recipe leave a review below or tag me on your social media!
Like this post? Visit my Recipe page to see more like it!
Frozen Pink Lemonade Pie
- 10 sheets graham crackers finely crushed
- 5 tablespoons (70 grams) butter melted
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons (24 grams) sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 12 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate thawed
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F). Spray a pie plate with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, salt, and sugar until well combined. The mixture should be the texture of wet sand. Be sure you break up any chunks that might have formed.
- Firmly press the graham cracker mixture into the pie plate using the bottom of a cup.
- Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer whip the heavy whipping cream to stiff peaks. Be sure not to overmix.
- Gently fold in the melted pink lemonade concentrate and the sweetened condensed milk until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into the cooled crust. Place in freezer for 2 hours or until fully frozen.
Leah K says
I made this recently with a couple changes to make it vegan. (Margarine instead of butter and coconut cream instead of cream).
My family loved it and it disappeared within a day 🙂
This pie is delicious and so refreshing for summer! Mine definitely took more than two hours to freeze, so i would recommend leaving more than enough time to make sure it hardens up. Also be sure to grease the pan thoroughly, mine wasn't too eager to leave the pan haha.