Homemade blueberry muffins are a fan favorite in my house. My husband is usually stealing one out of the muffin pan the second they come out of the oven. These Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins are moist and fluffy with a sweet cinnamon crumb topping. They will blow you away and I am absolutely sure that no one will know they are gluten-free muffins! I’ve also included the measurements for regular flour, in case you’re not looking for a GF recipe!
I am normally an all-purpose flour type of girl, through and through! But Bob’s Red Mill 1:1 Gluten-Free Baking Flour has become a pantry staple because it is just so good. You can make an equal swap for regular flour and no one will ever know the difference. If you’re gluten-free or you know someone that is, this is a great replacement without having to change up recipes that you love.
What ingredients do I need?
- Bob’s Red Mill GF 1:1 Baking Flour OR All-purpose flour
- Granulated sugar
- Baking powder
- Vegetable oil
- Ground cinnamon
Ready to make some Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins?
Step 1: In a small bowl, combine sugar, GF flour, butter, and cinnamon. Using clean hands or a fork to mix. You want to break up the butter until the whole mixture has a coarse texture. There will be bigger chunks of butter as well.
Step 2: Place in fridge until ready to use.
Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins
Step 1: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees (F). Line a muffin pan (I used this one) with muffin liners. Set aside.
Step 2: In a medium bowl, combine the GF flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. Whisk until free of lumps.
Step 3: This part is a little confusing, but you only need 1 cup total of liquid. So take 1 cup measuring cup and add 1/3 cup of vegetable oil and the egg. Fill the cup up the rest of the way with milk. Add to flour mixture and combine.
Step 4: Fold in the blueberries.
Step 5: Fill the cups of the muffin pan with batter. Top with crumb topping.
Step 6: Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of one of the muffins comes out with only a few moist crumbs.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no extra cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click a link and buy something.
If you try this recipe leave a review below or tag me on your social media!
Like this post? Visit my Recipe page to see more like it!
Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins
- 1 1/2 cup (257 grams) Bob's Red Mill GF 1:1 Baking Flour (180 grams all-purpose flour)
- 3/4 cup (148 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup (66 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (43 grams) Bob's Red Mill GF 1:1 Baking Flour (30 grams all-purpose flour)
- 3 tablespoons butter, cold and cubed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, GF flour, butter, and cinnamon. Use clean hands or a fork to mix together until the butter is broken up and the mixture has a coarse texture.
- Place in fridge until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Spray muffin pan with non-stick spray or line with muffin liners. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine GF flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. Whisk until free of lumps. Place 1/3 cup vegetable in a 1 cup measuring cup, add the egg and fill the rest of the cup up with milk. Mix in with the flour mixture.
- Place 1/3 cup vegetable in a 1 cup measuring cup, add the egg and fill the rest of the cup up with milk. Mix in with the flour mixture.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Fill the muffin cups about 3/4 of the way full and top with the crumb topping.
- Bake muffins for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out with a few moist crumbs. Remove from oven and allow to cool.