This crunchy granola is so easy to make and the perfect snack to have in your pantry!
- 4 cups (396 grams) oats
- 1 cup (114 grams) almonds slivered or sliced
- 1/2 cup (57 grams) walnuts chopped
- 1/2 cup (86 grams) chia seeds
- 1/4 cup (25 grams) flax meal
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup (170 grams) honey
Preheat oven to 325 degrees (F). Line 2 baking sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper, set aside.
In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients and mix until everything is well coated with the oil and honey.
Divide the mixture between the 2 baking sheets and spread out evenly.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Stir about halfway through baking.
Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Store in an airtight container