Blueberry Baked Donuts
These Blueberry Baked Donuts are super moist and delicious. They are topped with a sweet vanilla glaze.
Servings: 6 donuts
- 1 cup (120 grams) all-purpose flour
- ½ cup (107 grams) light brown sugar packed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup (114 grams) full-fat sour cream
- 2 ½ tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup (170 grams) blueberries
- 1 cup (113 grams) powedered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Spray your donut mold with non-stick spray and set aside.
In a medium-sized bowl whisk together the flour, light brown sugar, salt, and baking powder.
In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients together. Gently fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
Fold in the blueberries.
Spoon the batter into the donut pan. Bake the donuts into the pre-heated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until they spring back when lightly pressed.
Remove from oven and allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes and then remove from pan and allow to cool completely before glazing.
In a small bowl combine all of the ingredients and whisk until free of lumps.
Add more milk if the glaze is too thick.
Dip the tops of the donuts in the glaze.