No Bake Cookies with Peanut Butter Glaze
Classic No Bake Cookies with a facelift! This creamy Peanut Butter Glaze is so easy but compliments these No Bake Cookies perfectly!
- ½ cup (113 grams) butter
- 1 ¾ cups (350 grams) granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup (32 grams) unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup (160 grams) creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups (275 grams) quick oats See note above
- ⅓ cup (80 grams) creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon honey optional
- 2 tablespoons milk More as necessary
Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
In a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat combine the butter, sugar, cocoa, and milk. Cook, stirring frequently until it reaches a full boil. Allow mixture to boil for 1 minute without stirring.
Remove from heat, immediately add in vanilla, peanut butter, and oats. Stir the mixture until well combined then scoop (about 2 tablespoons size) onto lined cookie sheets.
Allow the cookies to rest at room temperature until set, about 20-30 minutes.