Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins
Moist and fluffy gluten-free blueberry muffins topped with a sweet cinnamon crumb topping
Servings: 12 muffins
- 1 1/2 cup (257 grams) Bob's Red Mill GF 1:1 Baking Flour (180 grams all-purpose flour)
- 3/4 cup (148 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup (66 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (43 grams) Bob's Red Mill GF 1:1 Baking Flour (30 grams all-purpose flour)
- 3 tablespoons butter, cold and cubed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
In a small bowl, combine sugar, GF flour, butter, and cinnamon. Use clean hands or a fork to mix together until the butter is broken up and the mixture has a coarse texture.
Place in fridge until ready to use.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Spray muffin pan with non-stick spray or line with muffin liners. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine GF flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. Whisk until free of lumps. Place 1/3 cup vegetable in a 1 cup measuring cup, add the egg and fill the rest of the cup up with milk. Mix in with the flour mixture.
Place 1/3 cup vegetable in a 1 cup measuring cup, add the egg and fill the rest of the cup up with milk. Mix in with the flour mixture.
Fold in the blueberries.
Fill the muffin cups about 3/4 of the way full and top with the crumb topping.
Bake muffins for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out with a few moist crumbs. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Serving: 1muffin | Calories: 217kcal | Carbohydrates: 32.2g | Protein: 2.6g | Fat: 10.1g | Saturated Fat: 3.2g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 127mg | Potassium: 104mg | Fiber: 2.2g | Sugar: 18.8g | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 1mg