Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no extra cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click a link and buy something.
- Lulu Lemon Leggings– I truly live in my Lulu leggings. I have at least four pairs and I’m asking for more for Christmas because they are all I want to wear. So comfy and such great quality.
- Joggers– If I’m not wearing Lulu leggings I am probably wearing these joggers. They are just joggers from amazon that I found on sale, but I get sooo many compliments when I wear them!
- Target Sneakers– I bought these sneakers recently and I’m obsessed. I wasn’t sure I’d wear them much, but they go with everything and are just the perfect athliesure shoes.
- On Cloudnova Sneakers– Everyone raves about On sneakers, so when I saw this pair they went on my Christmas list right away.
- Mama Necklace– This necklace is on my list this year! So perfect for the mom in your life.
- Lounge Sets– Lounge sets are my absolute jam. I lived in lounge sets after I had the twins. My favorite sets are from target.
Bath and Body
- Just Ingredients Serum– Hands down the best serum out there. I use it twice a day religiously. Even my husband loves it!
- Beauty Counter– I love beauty counter products. They’ve got amazing clean makeup and face products. I have switched all of my products over to beauty counter.
- Bath Pillow– I love baths. This bath pillow makes being in the bath even more comfortable and relaxing.
- Bath Tray– This bath tray combined with the bath pillow makes for one magical bath.
- Moon River Naturals– A friend at Moon River Naturals sent me a box of goodies. All of hte products I’ve tried so far are amazing but my favorites are the Coconut Vanilla Body Scrub and the Peppermint Rose Lip Balm.
Did Someone Say Boujee?
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket– I’ve never met a throw blanket I didn’t like, but this one I loooooove!
- Dagne Dover Landon Carryall– I didn’t know it was possible to love a travel bag, but I love this one. It’s the perfect duffle!
- Mark and Graham Cosmetics Bag– I recently got this cosmetics bag as a gift. It is the perfect size and so nice.
- Ember Mug– This heated mug will keep your coffee hot all day long.
- Silk Pillow Case– These pillow cases are great for your skin and hair.
- Dyson Airwrap– This guy has all of the hair styling tools you could need.
- Kindle Paperwhite– I love my Kindle. I’ve got all the books I want at my fingertips.
- Bink Water Bottle– This is the best water bottle I have ever used. I love it so much and everyone needs one.
- Satin Scrunchies– I love a good scrunchie. These satin scrunchies are easier on your hair.
- Leather Apple Watch Band– I bought one of these for my husband for our anniversary and was so impressed. I want one for myself now!
- Facial Steamer– This guy makes me feel like a million bucks. It is so relaxing and makes you feel fresh.
- The Sill Bundle– The Still is a planet subscripton service and they released bundles for the holidays. BRB while I buy them all.