Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no extra cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click a link and buy something.
Cookbooks I’ve Got My Eye On
- Cravings: All Together– Say what you will about Chrissy Teigen, but the girl can cook. I LOVE her first two cookboobs (Cravings and Cravings: Hungry For More) so I can’t wait to get my hands on this one.
- Pie All The Time– Taylor sent me an advaced copy of her new cookbook and I truly cannot say enough good things about it. Every photo is incredible, every recipe is drool worthy, it’s just perfect.
- Half Baked Harvest Super Simple– I love a simple, healthy meal and HBH always delivers.
- Even Better Brownies– If you don’t follow MikeBakesNYC on Instagram you really need to. He has posted photos of several of the recipes from his cookbook and I die every time.
- Frosted– A cookbook all about frostings? Yes, please!
Tools I Can’t Live Without
- Cordless KitchenAid Hand Mixer– I got this for Christmas last year and I have no idea why it took me so long to get in the first place. It is so convievent and works so well.
- GreenPans– Last year I decided to make our house “non-toxic”, so I ditched all of my old teflon non-stick pans and replaced them with GreenPans. I love them so much and I love them even more because I know they are clean and safe for my family. I wasn’t aware they had this black and gold set when I bought mine, but now I’m thinking I need these too!
- Lodge Cast Iron Griddle– Every Saturday at my house we have Pancake Saturday and I use this griddle. I use it and love it so much more than I thought I would when I got it.
- Escali Kitchen Scale– This is my #1 go-to baking product. I think everyone should have one. It will make you a better baker and you will have better baked goods in the end.
- Mueller Immersion Blender– This is such a handy tool to have in your kitchen. I use the frother attachment every morning for my matcha lattes and the blender attachment is so much more convienent than pulling out my big blender.
- Glass Nesting Bowls– I have two sets of these glass nesting bowls because I use them so often.
- Salt and Pepper Cellar– These salt and pepper cellars might be my most used kitchen items. They are super handy to have around.
- KitchenAid Counter Top Convection Oven– This guy does it all and I am obsessed. I use it multiple times a day.
- Instant Pot– I swear by my instant pot. It is truly amazing.
On My List
- The Always Pan– This pan has almost 20,000 postivie reviews on the Our Place website. It’s a cult favorite and I need it in my life!
- Sous Vide– Sous Vide is such a cool and precise way of cooking. This would be a fun addition to any kitchen.
- Juicer– I am so into the juicing trend. I love a good, fresh juice and I like them even better when I don’t have to pay $10 it!
- Automatic Pan Stirrer– I have no idea how this works or if it works at all, but I am SO intrigued by the idea of it!
- Vitamix– I am obsessed with smoothies. I have one almost every morning. I cannot stand a smoothie that isn’t smooth and this guy is said to make the smoothest of smooth smoothies!
- KitchenAid Electric Kettle– I love hot tea, but I don’t love the kettle I currently have. I love that this one wouldn’t take up any space on my stove.
- Oven Thermometer– Most ovens run too hot or too cold. I swear by using an oven thermometer to really get to know your oven.
- Cookie Scoops– This is such a simple thing, but so helpful in making all of your cookies the same size.
- Silicone Spatulas– I have so many silicone spatulas and I am always happy to have more. They can be used for anything and make baking easier.
- Small Offset Spatula– These offset spatulas are great for any kind of decorating, but I find myself using them a lot more than you might think.
- Recipe Cards– A cute way to keep your facorite recipes together!
- Kitchen Towels– I am a sucker for a set of cute kitchen towels.