Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no extra cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click a link and buy something.
- Food Thermometer– SO important to have in your kitchen.
- Kitchen Scale– This is my most used kitchen item!
- Butane Torch– This will help you achieve the perfect creme brulee or toasted meringue.
- Kitchen Towels– Cute kitchen towels are always welcome in my kitchen!
- Cookbook Stand– This will keep your cookbooks open to the right page while cooking up something delicious.
- Cravings– This is one of my favorite cookbooks.
- Wireless Kitchen Aid Hand Mixer– Perfect for mixing up smaller batches without being tied down to a cord.
- Immersion Blender– I love my immersion blender. So much easier than pulling out your big blender.
- Sous Vide Precision Cooker– This will cook your meat to the perfect temperature every time.
- Nike Slides Solarsoft– These shoes save my back while I’m on my feet cooking all day.
- Maldon Sea Salt Flakes Bucket– The best flaky salt in an almost endless supply.
- Mercer Chef Knife– I got this knife in pastry school and it is still my favorite knife.
- Breville Smart Oven– This smart oven can air fry, convection bake, and fit a half sheet pan. It’s as close to a second oven as you can get without a kitchen renovation.
- Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer– The perfect stand mixer for all of your batters.
- Green Pan Set– A cleaner set of non-stick pans that any foodie will love!
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven– A dutch oven has so many uses and it doesn’t get better than Le Crueset